Thursday, September 30, 2010

Thursday Goodness

is Chinese food from your favorite buffet.  Nothing makes me feel better.

is the turning of the leaves.  I love their almost fluorescent reds, oranges and yellows.  As they start to spread over the landscape, they bring me joy in my favorite time of year: autumn.


The teeming autumn big with rich increase, bearing the wanton burden of the prime like widowed wombs after their lords decease.
-- William Shakespeare


My day started out not so well, but doing these things and enjoying the color helped bring my mood up.

Happy Thursday.

2 comments:

tulpen said...

We have very little fall color here. Hope to see some soon.

Anonymous said...

Nature and comfort food, the best picker-uppers in the world! There's a chinese place a few blocks from my house and their food is my favorite. I wish we had seasons in Miami. Every blog I visit is enjoying colors and leaves and changes and nature. We have heat. Hot heat. All.year.long.