Wednesday, April 15, 2009

New look, new additions

You've probably noticed I decided to play with my blog elements. Just to shake things up. I've also decided to track some exercise and weight goals on another linked blog. You may join me in checking out my progress. They are modest goals and mostly for health than losing weight, but the weight loss, I hope, will be a nice side effect.

And I am giving a shout out to the Cutest Blog in the Block for making the easiest background additions evar! A couple of my bloggy friends got some, so I checked it out and darn if it ain't cute!

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Moyrid said...

So cute!

Aliceson said...

I love the new background. And they are so easy to install!

I am going to check out your other blog! I too have started to exercise again... not into losing much weight but either, but more keeping it in the right places if you know what I mean.

I can't go to the beach until I perk up a few problem areas.

Anonymous said...

Your new look screams summer cuteness. :))

Christine Gram said...

I am also focusing on health... rocketing cholesterol, thyroid problems, headaches... I'll try to check in and encourage you in your goals.

Love your background. I like cutest blog too... makes it easy to freshen up your look every now and then.