Saturday, June 6, 2009

Top Ten Reasons for posting less regularly...

10. Training staff and opening of the season at work

9. Soccer season started (every Friday and Saturday) with two kids in soccer

8. Sweet WC#2 turned six: party, party, party

7. Dance recital (rehearsal and the real day)

6. Keeping up with book club and joined another women's intellectually stimulating group

5. Husband did the census briefly and briefly we were a two income family and juggling all

4. Visited my 90 year old Grandma over the Memorial Day holiday weekend to see lots and lots of cousins (mine and my kids')

3. Keeping track of end of the year stuff and school stuff and scout stuff and just keeping track

2. Too much addiction to Facebook, with finding so many old high school friends due to the upcoming high school reunion and the fact that people my age are actually finding out about FB

And the number one reason why I have not been posting....

1. I have been (seriously) writing a book with a friend and we finished the first draft and are doing serious edits of the second draft (and 3rd and 4th and so on) and actually intend to send it out to agents at the end of the summer.

So, teacher, do I have a good excuse for not getting my work done?

4 comments:

Aliceson said...

Oh I know, the summer schedule gets so full before it even begins.

Pseudo said...

I hope to have your number 10 reason for blogging less often sometime soon.

Wild Child said...

PHST, do you want that in an autographed copy? ;)

Vodka Mom said...

Yes, you do.

class dismissed.