I've only been blogging since September. But, thanks to Aliceson over at Feet off the Table, I get my first tag to post randoms things and I have to do the following. Or I guess I could choose not to, but then where is the fun in that?
This is how it works:
1. Link to the person(s) who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they were tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
Six random things:
1. I made Renaissance Festival costumes for me and Mr. Wild just because, a couple years back. We did go to the Ren Faire in them.
2. I grew up in the great state of Iowa.
3. I secretly would love a good spa day and have it include a massage, mani, pedi, and a facial, but hardly something I can afford.
4. I read Anne McCaffrey's Dragonriders of Pern in junior high (back when they did call it junior high).
5. I was in marching band as a flag squad member not only in high school, but also in college. Was even captain of both the high school and college squads.
6. I stood in line for the cattle call for playing the daughter of Meryl Streep's character in Bridges of Madison County. I didn't even get in the door.
Shoot, six tags is going to be hard, seeing as how I've only just ventured into the blogging world and I haven't made all these bloggy friends yet. I've had a great time keeping up with Aliceson. I'm sure we'd have a blast hanging out in a bar somewhere in the midwest sharing stories from the motherhood trenches. I may have to steal some of her bloggy pals. They'll be like, who? what? OR maybe I'll go random and steal them off the update page for blogger. I guess that would work too. (evil laugh)
Ok, here, in no particular order, I am tagging:
1. An Iowa Mom (because I was born and raised in Iowa, yay Hawkeye State)
2. An Island Life (because I have a cousin that lives in Hawaii and I hope to visit there soon)
3. Irish Gumbo (because I have a good Irish friend, even though this blogger doesn't seem to be Irish)
And like Aliceson, I need to bow out, because I haven't spent much time in the blogosphere to really have lots of links. If these people will indulge my intrusions, I truly appreciate their patience and understanding.
Breakfast Links: Week of April 24, 2017
14 minutes ago