Make grape juice and then sit back and watch how the world wonders how you did it!
Thank you very much to Pseudonymous High School Teacher! It seems we were on the same wavelength when handing out awards.
More fun rules:
- Post the logo on your blog.
- Nominate at least 10 blogs that show great attitude or gratitude.
- Link to the nominees within your blog post.
- Notify the recipients of the award by commenting on their blog.
- Share the love and link back to the person from whom you received your award.
This took a little thinking, looking for gratitude or attitude. I think attitude can be devil-may-care, as well as thankful for all things, don't you think?
Here's my list of 10. They are folks I enjoy dropping in on now and again. We run the gamut of attitude and gratitude I think.
1. You have to be a Comedy Goddess to Endure
2. Lost and Found in India (pray for her, her husband's, and their driver's recovery)
3. Irish Gumbo
4. Margaret and Helen
5. True Blue Texan
6. I need a Martini Mom
7. Feet Off the Table
8. Strange Pilgram
9. i didn't get the message
10. Dude where am I? (a new find through this link)
Thank you to everyone who shares a little of themselves everyday.
Also, this is post 99 and I'm thinking about how 100 is going to come down. I could do the usual 100 list, but do you really want to see that? Perhaps something more creative. We will see.
If you are on the above list, feel free to take the copy of the award and spread the attitude or gratitude around.