Wednesday, January 13, 2010

The cutest things kids say-NOT!

Trip to Culver's this evening.  Me, Andrew and Willa are having a perfectly ordinary Culver's meal.  (Well, mine was pretty tasty.  I tried the prime rib mushroom melt.  Available for a limited time only.)  Then Willa blurts out, "Mommy, why does my vagina feel like it has bubbles in it."

I think my jaw dropped.

I am sure the couple the next booth over heard that.

Andrew didn't bat an eye.

Incidentally, after discussing what was appropriate dinner table topics and perhaps discussions that should be done in private, she did finally get some answers from me in the privacy of our car.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I just fell on the floor laughing. We haven't yet come to the "bubbly vagina" talk. I'm looking forward to it.

;)

Aliceson said...

Wow and I thought Binny saying "turd" repeatedly to the woman at the bank was embarrassing!