Thursday, August 12, 2010

Thursday Goodness

Baby born on 8/9/10 at 11:12 pm.



Terri Riehle was already happy that she was going to have her baby on August 9, 2010 -- 8/9/10."I'm like 'Oh, easy! I won't get my kid's birthdays mixed up. 8/9/10. It'll be easy to remember, good to go!'" she said.But her doctor, Dr. Peggy Heis, noted another interesting possibility."And then just joking, I said, 'Wouldn't that be fun if happened at 11:12?" she said. Watch Report But 11:12 a.m. came and went without a baby."Everybody was making bets and guesses on when she was going to come out," Scott Riehle said.Just before 11 p.m., the labor started getting more intense for Terri."I looked up and it was a quarter till 11 and I said to mom, 'Do you want to wait?'" Heis said."And I'm like 'Let's just get this over with NOW!'" Riehle said.The minutes ticked by, but despite Riehle's pushing, the baby wasn't coming out quickly."And the heart rate was going down. And I said, 'You have to push now. You have to get his baby out,'" Heis said."I looked at my mother-in-law right as the baby was coming out and I tapped her and I started pointing at the clock, like 'Look, Look!'" Scott Riehle said."And baby popped out and I look at the clock and there it was, 11:12. So some things are just meant to be," Heis said."She was set on that time. She wanted to be unforgettable," Terri Riehle said.Ella Rose Riehle almost took the numbers game a bit further. She weighed almost, but not quite, six pounds and seven ounces.

Can be found here: http://www.wlwt.com/r/24592171/detail.html

No comments: