Thursday, December 2, 2010

Thursday Goodness

Oooo, shiny!

Nothing more fun that getting a new look, dressing up, putting pretty colors together.

No, not myself.  My blog.  I'm getting into the winter wonderland look and the holiday spirit.  Enjoy!

Maybe I should try a little of that on myself.

I would like to get some folks to participate in Thursday Goodness.  Pass it around the internets.  Pay it forward with spreading posts about good things we know, hear about, remember, enjoy.

If you want to join me in Thursday Goodness, link up, shout it on your own blog and encourage your followers to come find me.  Nothing better than a sharing good things this holiday season.

5 comments:

Aliceson said...

Cute design!

Hmm, I'll have to think of something good...

Wild Child said...

New winter coats! Hooray!

Aliceson said...

Mine is up!

Wild Child said...

Yay! Thanks! Come on people, join in!

LL Cool Joe said...

I'll try and think of something for next Thursday. Nice idea. :)

Mind you I'm a bit of a negative person really! :D